Precautionary Response Measures to COVID-19
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Comfort Experts is taking appropriate measure to ensure our customers. employees and communities are kept safe. We have implemented a few measures to ensure the essential service of air conditioning and heating to continue without worry or fear from any customer:
- We are following all recommended workplace health measures in our offices and at home.
- If employees feel ill we ask they stay home, or if able, work from home.
- Implementing the use of masks (if available) to all our techs in the field to ensure customer safety.
- The use of hand sanitizers before and after every job. This also includes wiping down any items we may have touched in the home – thermostats etc.
- Daily temperature checks on all our technicians to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
- We have limited non-essential travel for employees and conferences.
- We are constantly monitoring the situation from our local government officials and will keep our customers and staff informed.
We are committed to keeping our operations running as normal during this time, especially as more people stay home and as temperatures will be rising. If you have any further questions, please call 480-628-0965.